Thursday, January 14, 2010

Why the munchie minute?

Well, I think I'm qualified to be a food critic. And, I think being a food critic would be very fun. You can expect to hear about yummy food on this blog. I'll talk about bad food too. But, mostly good food.

All year I am going to be blogging about school lunch. And cold food and warm food. I just made my own first dish today. It is really cold, it used to be a liquid, and it's square. I call it lemon squares. They are little ice cube trays with lemonade in them that you freeze, you put toothpicks in them when they get slushy and then when they're all done you just kind of eat it. They were tasty.

Today was chicken dippers at school. I don't think they were very good. But, I only had them once. I don't think they were very good because they had too much sauce on them. I think green beans came with them, but then again I don't like green beans. There were smiley fries - I really love smiley fries!

That's all for school lunch today.

6 comments:

  1. Great blog, and very descriptive! It made me hungry for some lemon squares!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can' wait to hear what she comes up with - she loves her food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog! The information will no doubt be very helpful. For example, I now know to avoid chicken dippers. I disagree with the comment on green beans because I think they are very good. Your comments reminded me of my love for school lunches - I look forward to reading more.

    Uncle Keith

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of being a food critic and I think every family needs one, probably every school too. It is even better when they cook. The picture with you cooking at the stove was impressive. I think people will trust your opinion more if they know that you cook. I encourage you to continue to try out new recipe's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your description of your yummy, any-time-is-a-good-time treat of lemon squares makes my mouth water. Thank you for the step-by-step directions. Also, I will avoid the chicken dippers; especially, the sauce! Thanks for such a keen piece of writing. Can't wait to read your next critique. I know that I can trust your professional evaluation because, after all, you have been eating since you were born, and that was almost seven years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try out our recipes? www.youtube.com/user/munchieminute

    ReplyDelete